View Single Post
Old October 5th, 2016, 06:43 PM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

@fenic!

She could feel her temper bubbling up as she started to snap at her again. The young molly was use to just letting her anger go, possibly even striking him. But she stopped herself, halting the thought as soon as it surface and watched her brother. Mistpaw glared at him as he seemed to back away from her. "Of course I did. Of course I expected her to be alright, not to be dead. I know I left, but why would I return and expected our mother to be dead?" Her voice was cold, and her pale orbs matched. Mistpaw knew that she should've been there for her mother, never let anything happen to her. Petaldown was kind of an airhead, and could be blinded by love towards cats she cared for, but she nice and kind and selfish... she shouldn't be dead. She didn't deserve to die. Petaldown deserved so much better. Better than Boulderglare as a mate, better than Rock as a son and better than Mistpaw as a daughter. She wanted to glance away once more, but help her brother's gaze. Her silver ears flattened as she called her selfish. She hated being judged, he wasn't there, how dare he call me selfish? He doesn't know why I left, what was going one. He doesn't know that I never wanted to leave! It was a judgement call, something that had to be decided in a heartbeat! She could remember seeing Fallowpaw, all cut up and weak after Mistypaw had attacked her, then he and Sparkpaw threatened to kill her... they had to leave. Fallow, she had to or else her sister and former crush would kill her. And Mist didn't want to live without her, Fallow had found her way into Mistpaw's heart where very few have ever found. "You should shut up when you don't know what you are talking about," her voice seemed to surprise - and even scare her - a little, it was cold and threaten, and she dug her claws into the ground, her body slightly shaking. She didn't know why that hit a nerve like that, but it did, and it was hard to control herself now. "Shut up..." the apprentice's voice lower, and she soon found herself lounging at her brother.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

Last edited by Hexict; October 7th, 2016 at 07:45 AM.