View Single Post
Old November 8th, 2016, 09:12 AM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by koer View Post

daisypaw passively grinned after a groan of pain from the kick in the stomach. "no worries.- you don't look like your having much fun. maybe a different activity will be fun for you?" the molly felt guilty for her unsatisfied attitude, but smiled to her anyways. "lets see, there's always battle, hunting, racing, climbing- what do you want to do?"
Willowpaw was taken aback by the other molly's passive reaction to her impulsive actions. She had a look of guilt on her face while Daisypaw pointed out her lack of enjoyment for their current activity, she didn't want to ruin this for the white apprentice and was actually trying to have fun with her. She closed her pale orbs and took a deep breath. "No, I want to swim," she forced the words out. The apprentice knew that she would have to swim eventually, and would hate to act like this in front of her mentor - she'd much rather learn now and get that done with for now. "The problem is; I don't know how to swim. It might sound dumb from a Riverclanner, but... I haven't gotten out much so haven't gotten the chance to learn," the birman hoped that was convincing enough. She honestly wasn't looking forward to get involved with water due to the big storm - but she was aware how much Riverclan had to do with water, and she did love this clan, mostly her adopted mother; Sunbreeze.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛