View Single Post
Old September 17th, 2017, 09:16 PM
The Red to your Blue~

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: SkyClan Apprentices' Den

Currantpaw watched the apprentice with an amused look, watching her struggle to get to her paws was entertaining, and it just helped establish the pecking order further. Although she herself was physically rather small and meek in appearance, she was still able to knock over another apprentice of her age. Watching this unfold made her beam with pride at her own strength, despite it being a dirty trick on the other cat. "A warrior... More like a kittypet, eating mush! You should go cry to your twolegs..." She pretended to sob, covering her face with a paw and letting out soft warbling cries in an attempt to mock the weaker cat. "Face it. You could never beat me in a fight. You can't even stand properly!" The apprentice laughed, knocking into Goldenpaw's side again, though much lighter this time around. She was trying to aggravate her, not send her falling down again. She'd save that for later.
"A mouse could win in a fight with you. I want to fight someone who's more of a challenge." She turned her nose up in apparent disgust at the apprentice, turning tail and padding back over to her resting spot. She didn't hesitate to make a few faces at the apprentice on the way, either.
( @Flameleaf )