View Single Post
Old September 22nd, 2017, 08:30 PM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Default Re: StarClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
Ripplewhisker couldn’t help but smile more at her excited reactions, reminding him of the energetic little kitten that Sproutwhisker was when he first came to Riverclan. “You are correct, my dear. I was the warrior who cared for Sprout when nobody else would. I am proud to be known as his father.” He said, his tone remanistance, “It saddens me that I passed away before I had a chance to meet you. I left my poor son all alone shortly after he became an apprentice. You see, my mate left me, I think he was bored or something and I just didn’t take care of myself anymore. I feel so terrible for putting him through that. I saw how his happy attitude slowly became a distant, secluded one.” The warrior shook his head, “But then, he met you that one day you approached him in camp. Ever since that day, I’ve wanted to thank-you for caring for my beloved son when I no longer could. You truly make him happy once again. He’s a father now, like I was once to him and a loving mate to you, I do hope.” The shimmering feline couldn’t help but chuckle slightly, “It always makes me smile, knowing that he still remembers me. I do miss him, quite a lot sometimes. When he joins Starclan, many moons from now, I shall be the first one to greet him.” Ripplewhisker looked to Talonfang with an apologetic smile, “Apologies, I tend to ramble at points when I’m pensive about something. It’s a pleasure to meet you finally Talonfang - you gave my son the life that deserves.”
"Me too," she chuckled as her eyes sparkled with tears of joy," The pleasure is mine," she insisted. She smiled at the shimmering tom and felt her presence in StarClan start to waver. She looked frightfully at Ripplewhisker, "What's happening?"