View Single Post
Old September 22nd, 2017, 08:36 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Default Re: StarClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarwings View Post

"Me too," she chuckled as her eyes sparkled with tears of joy," The pleasure is mine," she insisted. She smiled at the shimmering tom and felt her presence in StarClan start to waver. She looked frightfully at Ripplewhisker, "What's happening?"
“There’s no need to cry, my dear.” Ripplewhisker purred, lifting a paw to lightly brush away a tear that slipped from her eye, “It makes me happy to know that I could meet my son’s first and only love.” His smile slightly faltered when she began to fade ever so slightly before him and when she looked up at him frightened, the male gave a small sigh. “Ah, you must be waking up now, don’t worry about that. Since you are still living, you time here is limited. I suppose I talked for too long.” Ripplewhisker gave a small, almost pained chuckle at this, “Promise me you’ll continue to show Sprout that his origins don’t define him. I know deep-down that he still feels like an outsider because of where he came from. His father loves him very much.” With that, the male dipped his head as a final goodbye to the young female, “Goodbye, Talonfang. I hope we can meet once again and talk more - but for now, you have a family to return to now down below.”