View Single Post
Old September 22nd, 2017, 08:40 PM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Default Re: StarClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
“There’s no need to cry, my dear.” Ripplewhisker purred, lifting a paw to lightly brush away a tear that slipped from her eye, “It makes me happy to know that I could meet my son’s first and only love.” His smile slightly faltered when she began to fade ever so slightly before him and when she looked up at him frightened, the male gave a small sigh. “Ah, you must be waking up now, don’t worry about that. Since you are still living, you time here is limited. I suppose I talked for too long.” Ripplewhisker gave a small, almost pained chuckle at this, “Promise me you’ll continue to show Sprout that his origins don’t define him. I know deep-down that he still feels like an outsider because of where he came from. His father loves him very much.” With that, the male dipped his head as a final goodbye to the young female, “Goodbye, Talonfang. I hope we can meet once again and talk more - but for now, you have a family to return to now down below.”
"Ripplewhisker! See you soon, but hopefully not too soon!" She called as she faded away back into Riverclan