View Single Post
Old October 30th, 2017, 04:49 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Default Re: StarClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarwings View Post

Talonfang hung her head and followed Ripplewhisker. "B-but Ripplewhisker, I didn't even get to say goodbye." She said. Teardrops silently fell from her face.
“You will get a chance to say goodbye soon enough.” Ripplewhisker said, clearing his throat to keep his emotions intact, “We will visit Sproutwhisker in his dreams tonight when he sleeps, but right now, I believe the right thing to do now would be to leave them to mourn.” The large maine coon hated being apart of things like this, seeing such heartbreak and pain within the shecat’s face and tone alike. These cats were his family, he needed to realize that now, knowing that to Sproutwhisker, he was a father and much more. His paws brushed over the softened grasses of the forest as they walked along through the undergrowth in a blissful, yet stinging silence for a few minutes as Ripplewhisker led her onwards, away from the physical world that she had once been apart of us no less than earlier today. “I will be here for you, Talonfang, remember that. You will be able to watch over your family like I have since I passed on here long ago when Greencough took my breath.” This would not be a happy process, he knew that and Sproutwhisker would take a very hard emotional hit from this, but he could do nothing now.

Last edited by Captain; October 30th, 2017 at 04:49 PM.