View Single Post
Old October 30th, 2017, 04:55 PM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Default Re: StarClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
“You will get a chance to say goodbye soon enough.” Ripplewhisker said, clearing his throat to keep his emotions intact, “We will visit Sproutwhisker in his dreams tonight when he sleeps, but right now, I believe the right thing to do now would be to leave them to mourn.” The large maine coon hated being apart of things like this, seeing such heartbreak and pain within the shecat’s face and tone alike. These cats were his family, he needed to realize that now, knowing that to Sproutwhisker, he was a father and much more. His paws brushed over the softened grasses of the forest as they walked along through the undergrowth in a blissful, yet stinging silence for a few minutes as Ripplewhisker led her onwards, away from the physical world that she had once been apart of us no less than earlier today. “I will be here for you, Talonfang, remember that. You will be able to watch over your family like I have since I passed on here long ago when Greencough took my breath.” This would not be a happy process, he knew that and Sproutwhisker would take a very hard emotional hit from this, but he could do nothing now.
Talonfang nodded, tears had disappeared from her eyes but they were still a bit red. She tried to remember what is was like before Sproutwhisker, what is was like to not have any emotion. She straightened her posture. She had to be strong for her thriving family.