View Single Post
Old February 6th, 2018, 07:52 PM
Miraculous Lover

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: salute(women's war rp)

name: Mark Bryant
looks:http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2...s/e/ef/Kai.jpg
perso: Funny, Smart, Caring, Kind, Curious, Determined
likes: Creating objects (wood carvings etc.), Running, taking care of animals.
dislikes: Any proud or snobby, doesn't really hang out with guys, killing animals, even to eat, but he's not vegan.
weaknesses: Hunting, long range combat, avoiding an enemy pursuer.
strengths: Close combat, Stamina, horseback riding
weapons: daggers
*spot in room: He keeps a couple animals, namely a dragon, a lymrill, and a baby roc
**roommates: Gaige if possible @Flameleaf
other: The roc is basically a giant firebird but it's a baby right now. The lymrill is from my book and it has the body of an otter with large, metallic quills lining it's back. It has 2 inch long claws that are razor sharp. Mark's lymrill is a silver male lymrill named Khonsu . The roc is brown with alternating patterns of a darker brown and white, his name is Coeus. The dragon is a striking green, she is small and is shaped like a Chinese dragon. To get a sense for how small she is like a small rope about 5 feet long and a couple inches in diameter. Her name is Daphne.
questions: Do the animals need a form, they don't speak?

I've decided I'd rather not roleplay but just create characters. The link to my Warrior Cat making thread is right here.