View Single Post
Old January 15th, 2018, 09:18 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan View Post

Streampaw shook her head. "No I don't think so. The only thing I feel is the pain in my leg, but if something comes up I'll tell you." replied the apprentice. Streampaw felt herself relax, knowing that she will be fine. "I have to admit my head does hurt a little. I must of hit it when I fell, but it don't hurt too bad." admitted the young molly.
(And queue vomit joke)

"I get the feeling that if anything comes up I'll know," Shinefang muttered under his breath. As she went on to talk about her head hurting, his own started to spin. He slowed his pace, "I see," he said, his voice teetering on a growl. Couldn't this mousebrained apprentice remember whether she hit her head or not? Why couldn't she just tell him! He wanted to growl at the little shecat as terror raced in his veins and anger raced faster still to cover it up. He took a breath. "Ok then. Why don't you go pick out some stick-" the old tom stopped himself before he could finish the thought. The apprentice obviously couldn't fetch anything with her leg like it was. His mind was too garbled it was racing with worry. "Nevermind," he finished simply, thinking she'd probably just brush it off as an elder being mousebrained. He continued on as the camp came into view,