View Single Post
Old January 15th, 2018, 09:32 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
(And queue vomit joke)

"I get the feeling that if anything comes up I'll know," Shinefang muttered under his breath. As she went on to talk about her head hurting, his own started to spin. He slowed his pace, "I see," he said, his voice teetering on a growl. Couldn't this mousebrained apprentice remember whether she hit her head or not? Why couldn't she just tell him! He wanted to growl at the little shecat as terror raced in his veins and anger raced faster still to cover it up. He took a breath. "Ok then. Why don't you go pick out some stick-" the old tom stopped himself before he could finish the thought. The apprentice obviously couldn't fetch anything with her leg like it was. His mind was too garbled it was racing with worry. "Nevermind," he finished simply, thinking she'd probably just brush it off as an elder being mousebrained. He continued on as the camp came into view,
Streampaw rolled her eyes at the tom's words, knowing what he was going to say, but then brushed it off. "It was all a blur when I fell. I passed out before I hit the ground, so i wouldn't actually know if I hit my head on the ground." meowed Streampaw, trying her best to not growl at Shinefang. He was helping her and the last thing she wanted was to anger him, since she knew that he could be easily tempered.
( @Charmer; )

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.

Last edited by Barnabas; January 16th, 2018 at 10:05 PM.