View Single Post
Old January 19th, 2018, 03:57 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

When the Molly began nonchatantly started grooming her paw, it made Timberpaw growl. Her presence made his fur bush up, bristling into a upward spike. The little brat...she had grown, he could see. Yet, she was still puny to him. He wanted to smack her with one of his paws and watch her break under him. “You can’t just come waltzing in her like you’re apart of this clan!” He seethed. Timberpaw was not one to go against or the one for patience. Currently, he tried to bury down his anger. Within four moons, he lost his brother, so he only had three sisters who he protected with his last breath. He couldn’t protect Duckpaw from being murdered, but he would protect Amberpaw, Sunrisepaw, and Vulturepaw - at least try to. Which was another reason for the fact he trained a lot harder and longer than most apprentices his age. Timberpaw snapped his jaws at his unwanted company’s words. Did she really just say that? He was ready to threaten her, but she walked away. This fueled a flame in Timberpaw for he quickly leapt up and thrusted his muzzle into her face, baring his teeth. “There’s no peace for you in Skyclan!” He spoke lowly, so only she could hear. “You don’t even belong in Skyclan, so it’ll be peace once you live.” As golden eyes met electric blue ones, he could see tainted playfulness. The way she coyly played off as being annoyed with him. Was she amused by this? Was she toying with him? Timberpaw pulled himself away, blinking his eyes. “I’m asking you nicely to leave. And, I’m only asking you once.” He says, his voice deep and unwavering. There was always some cat to annoy him. Once he felt a little good on this day, someone just had to ruin it. It seems that this Molly couldn’t keep away...however, Timberpaw was too busy to remember her name.

Luna looked up at him and rolled her eyes. "Look, I know you're a grumpy cat, but honestly the act is getting a little boring." Luna stressed little a too much for it to be true. She was trying to be polite. The other thing for her to do would be freak out and yell at him for being unbelievably annoying with the grumpy bossy way he was acting. "SkyClan will be at peace one you loose that attitude." Even though she was talking to a moon older, much taller, much larger and much stronger cat, Luna did not even try to take the sass out of her voice. "I don't trust you anymore, last time you were 'asking me nicely' you chased me away." She stated honestly, snorting in disbelief. She did not think it was possible for the tom to be polite. And if he thought he could clearly he was not the smartest cat, because there was no way he knew what polite was. Luna was a nice cat, but she did get carried away sometimes. She was sassy, and liked to talk only about herself, and could definitely be rude, but at least she knew what polite was and knew how to be polite. She could say the word thank you, and she allowed non-threatening cats on her land. Luna was not threatening, so Timberpaw should at least let her near the border, even a little over it, which she happened to be. She did not understand clan life, and perhaps there was some sort of strict rule, but surely cats broke small rules of the code everyday and it went unpunished. She was only a little over the border anyway.