View Single Post
Old November 19th, 2017, 09:19 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Finder for Cherrybubble

Alright, so I made a new character recently. Her name is Cherrybubble and I am honestly in love with her.
She's a Thunderclan warrior, and so I want to find some family for her, and possibly a few friends who could be involved in a future plot with her. So let's get started!!

Mother
-1/1-
Cherry needs a kind, loving mother. But her mother should also have Cherry's spunk, and be a very inspirational cat. She should still be mates with the father.
-Must be at least 45+ Moons
-Must be a black and white cat
-Must still be close with her daughter
Patchpelt @Lonestar23

Father
-0/1-
So, for her father, I want him to be a more distant cat, one that Cherry always strived to impress. He's hard to get to, but he should hold a deep love for his mate and kits, he's just distant because he doesn't want to mess up being a good father.
-Must be at least 45+ moons
-Must be a ginger cat, though can have black/white markings too
-Must be distant, but loving
-Must still be mates with the mother

Brothers
-2/3 or 4-
Because her only sister died at birth, Cherry grew up in a family of only brothers. This shaped the way she is today, as she is a bit tom-boyish. But she's still very feminine, and that is why she stayed female, and didn't change. She's just attracted towards females, because she grew up with all her brothers being attracted towards that gender too.
-Must look like their parents
-Must all be super close with Cherry
-Must not be afraid to treat her differently because she's a girl
-Must be the same age as her (28 Moons)
-Preferred all of them be Hetero or at least Bi
Loon-nose @mompaws ; Tangledthorn @Lonestar23 ; TBA ; TBA

~~~~~

Okay, so that was the family part. And any extended family would be great too!! But now for the other relations part.

Friends
-Any amount-
You know, just some simple friends that Cherry gets along with, and can talk to when she needs to.
Finchcall @Hexict

Enemies
-Any amount-
Cherry is bound to have enemies, so these are them. Must have a reason to hate her though, and she will most likely hate them back, depending on the reason.

Male who likes her
-1/1-
This tom will really crush hard on Cherry, but she will have to turn him down, but he will keep trying to force himself on her. She finally lashes out at him, and the two become very bad enemies. Cherry will hate this cat in the end.
Embermask @FadingEchoes

Female who likes her
-0/1-
So, this female will be a lot like Cherry, loud, outgoing, reckless, but she will be meaner than Cherry is. The two will become close very fast, and like each other very much. They will be on the borderline of mates, but then they keep having fights, and Cherry realizes that that is not the right cat for her.

Shy Female
-1/1-
This female will be one of Cherry's closest friends, wanting to get even closer to Cherry, but never really having the chance, due to the other female in Cherry's life. But when Cherry realizes that she can't be with a cat that is like her, she turns to this cat, and realizes she needs a calm cat to combat her reckless, loud nature. Will most likely end up as her mate.
Snowbreeze @Lonestar23

Okay, and that is all I need for now!!!
I'll give you guys a quick form, and then voila, finder is finished!!!

If you have a link, just post it and the role that cat would go with.
If not...

Name:
Personality:
Role:
Anything else I need to know?:

So that's pretty much it!! Thanks!

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.

Last edited by RedHead; December 5th, 2017 at 08:01 AM.