View Single Post
Old December 9th, 2022, 10:18 AM
Happy about life :3

Bump Policy: Anytime, as long as you didn't JUST post! I'm forgetful and have lots of rps atm, so it's fine! ^^
My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: Writers and roleplayers club!

Quote:
Originally Posted by val View Post
muahahahah y'all wanna give criticism on one of my character introductions? this bit of writing has to be one of my favorite things I've ever written before in my life lol

A cup of hot cocoa warmed my fingers as I cradled it, trying not to spill. I don’t know why this mystery man thought it was a good idea to have an open-lidded hot beverage in his car while driving down perhaps the bumpiest highway on earth. He must be an idiot.

“Sooo…why did you need to talk to me?” I asked as the clouds cried onto the car roof. The sound was relaxing in some ways. “Are you trying to get me to sponsor your cocoa?” I add sarcastically. The man gives me a side-eye, but doesn’t turn his head. At least he isn’t dumb enough to take his eyes off the highway for too long. I relaxed a little bit at the thought that the mystery man was an alright driver.

“Y’know, I really should’ve made you sit in the back seat. Or just shoved you into my trunk, but I doubt your lanky legs would’ve fit and that’d be suspicious enough to get the cops called,” he replied. I raise my eyebrows at him, trying to discern if that was a joke or not. At least he had chosen not to stuff me into his trunk. I look back behind the front row, surprised to see a booster seat. Did this man have children? I asked as much of him.

The man laughed. “You’re a nosy little-” I was thrown forward in my seat as he braked not too softly. I fix Mystery Man with a glare. I swear he was smirking a bit. “As I was saying, yes. Or no. It’s up to you.”
WOA, SO GOOD! Must. read. more.

Click only one |

"Love your neighboor as yourself." - Lev. 19:18

~Eveningstar is the current Morningclan leader, she has a semi-open den policy.~