View Single Post
Old January 10th, 2020, 08:53 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan | WindClan Border

[ for the sake of keeping this going so fox can report to twilight, i'm posting again!! sorry bliss ]

"Yep, good job!"

After joining Hogpaw in reclaiming the borderline, Foxpudge shook some snow from his pelt and headed back over to where he had scented ShadowClan. "Well, we should report this to Twilightshine and Bright--"

"Are you goin' to tell them about the ThunderClan border too, or are you just gonna sit on your ass and twirl your tail tips around like some goddamn kittypets?" A voice growled, and Foxpudge jumped as he whirled around to face a huge tabby tom. Foxpudge didn't recognize him.. and his scent was indistinguishable. He didn't seem to be a Clan cat.

"What are you talking about?" Foxpudge demanded, but he found his voice faltering. He'd feel more confident in better health, but he knew his Clan was reduced to being beyond scrawny. They were walking skeletons.

"If you don't know," the tom snorted, "then you must be blinder than Flintstar. Take me to Brightstar-- I got some words to share with her, I'm sure she'd love to hear about how half her land's gone."

Oh, that was probably true. Though at this rate, Foxpudge didn't feel convinced she'd care. Sighing, he submitted, dipping his head to the larger tom. "Okay. Hogpaw, let's go. We can resume hunting later."
@hxneysuckle, @Blissie Bliss

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules

Last edited by BEAR.; January 12th, 2020 at 08:45 PM.