Thread: April Gathering
View Single Post
Old April 15th, 2017, 04:02 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: April Gathering

(-tries not to hyperventilate- Deep breaths)
Snowstar glanced up at the night sky, the cool breeze running through her short white fur. A nervous feeling settled inside her stomach; It had been there since sunhigh and hadnt gone away just yet. She's seen the gatherings enough times to know what to do, right? So why did she feel like she was going to fail this miserably? The young leader shivered slightly, though it wasnt from the cold. Her stomach was twisting in ways she didn't understand, her shivers going down her spine.

Trying to push back the uneasy feeling, she glanced back to be sure her Clan was following her. When she was sure they were she turned back to look around, almost unsure of what she should do now. But she had to remind herself that she was leader, so she had to speak for ThunderClan. The nervous feeling was back in the pit of her stomach now. Pushing it aside, she cast once more glance over her shoulder before padding forward toward the large stone in the large clearing where the gathering was held. She kept her ice blue eyes ahead, trying not to look as nervous or doubtful as she felt. But she knew the other leaders could probably sense it anyway.

Snowstar quietly made her way up, leaping up onto the stone and turning to look down at the gathered cats. The Siamese's eyes widened faintly from how high she was. This was the place where the Clan leaders stood for the gathering, the one night they had for peace. As Snowstar's gaze flickered over her assembled Clan, she couldn't help a faint smile of pride for them. ThunderClan will do well, She decided. I'll make sure of that.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust