View Single Post
Old December 28th, 2017, 11:22 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Wolf View Post

The long legged but slightly emaciated young tomcat huffed in annoyance and sat down under the bush, his entire body trembling slightly because of how weak he was. He couldn't really remember the last time he'd eaten anything, and he felt kind of dizzy. The black and white tom glanced around, but saw an endless pine forest, stretching in either direction. He certainly didn't live in a pine forest, he knew that much. He was from TwolegPlace, where he lived with his mother. Than something happened, and she told him to run. Now, here he was. Wherever this was, he wasn't sure what to think. Soul had never seen so many trees before in his life. But he was more fascinated than scared, and his eyes, although dull and rather emotionless looking, were wide with uncertainty. He opened his jaws and yawned, his long, pointy teeth flashing. Suddenly, something moved behind him, and the black and white kit spun around, short pelt fluffed up and teeth bared in a snarl. He took a step back, nearly falling over, and looked up to see a strange molly in front of him. Soul blinked, but kept his fur fluffed up,trying to hide just how thin he actually was, each every one of his ribs visible through his fur, all his bones jutting out. The little tomcat licked his lips nervously as he looked up at her.
PineWish dark green eyes widened in surprise at the kit's sudden violence. "H-hello...what's your name? Why are you out here on your own?" The she-cat stayed calm and tried to talk it out with the kit instead of retaliating. After all, it was just a kit. Poor thing is probably just afraid...
PineWish sniffed the air and picked up a faint fear scent and a stronger scent of twolegs and kittypets. Of course. Things make more sense now
"Ah. You're a kittypet. I see. Don't be afraid...I won't hurt you I promise."
The hinge warrior lowered her voice so she wouldn't sound as threatening.