View Single Post
Old April 7th, 2024, 02:53 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightningpaw666 View Post
Lightningpaw was stuck in the Apprentice den yet again. Crowstumble hadn't taken him for training ever since their first day. He was becoming restless. He was given chores to keep him busy by other Warriors in the meantime by they weren't training. "As far as I know none of the nest next to mine is taken. Names Lightningpaw." Lightningpaw said he was a small cat smaller than Rabbitpaw he had just started not too long ago himself. Still a brand new apprentice was bigger than him. Lightningpaw was lithe and small orange tabby with yellow eyes, he had a scar on his flank in the shape of a Lightningbolt as well.

"So your names Rabbitpaw huh? Man your ceremony sure was exciting huh? I mean Riverclan cats in our camp wish that happened when I was Apprenticed. The most exciting thing I've done since being Apprenticed is cleaning the bedding of the Elder den." Lightningpaw complained sitting down to groom his fur.

Rabbitpaw
He/him | WC Apprentice | Moons: 6 | Purrks: none | Part Manx cat

Rabbitpaw smiled at the other's words and hopped over to the nest that Lightningpaw specified. The new apprentice took a moment to mess around with the mossy nest, taking a note that he needed to find some stuff to decorate it because he'll be here for a while! As he did so, Rabbitpaw spoke to the apprentice easily, "Taking care of the clan is super important, I've been meaning to go check around to see if anyone has any chores for me to do! Crowtooth said that I was what warned him something was off with the Riverclan cats so I basically helped warn the clan of intruders, before my apprentice ceremony even! I hope to keep up the good work." As much as it warmed him to know that he helped protect his clan already, it still reminded him of the fright of seeing the cats killed and the call of war afterwards.

After fixing the nest as he wanted the apprentice turned to the other with a grin, "We should practice doing something, like a spar or something? Only if you want." Rabbitpaw wanted to practice as much as he could.

Rabbitpaw gif made by ramen!

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is semi-open to all RPs, just ask! ]