View Single Post
Old April 17th, 2024, 11:29 AM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Bump Policy: Any time hehe
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: Hide & Seek Stealth Event [everyone]

[Tick Kit]
[Purrks- Bewitched/Constant Hunger-Chill of Death-Shadow Fiend-Lyrebirds Lullaby]
[He Him] - [Shadowclan Kit] - [4 Moons]

TickKit felt every inch of him leap at the news, he’d done it? YESS!!! Excitement making him squirm in an eager sttempt to free himself from his hiding place and tumbling out clumsily, bringing a storm of dirt with him as he gave his fur a vigorous and desperate shake he frowned looking at his muddied state. But he’d done it!!! Mother would be so so proud he’d grt extra prey and be the 2nd favourite forever! TickKit coughed once or twice rubbing his paw over his nose, before bounding over toward HawkBite a wide toothy smile on his face. ‘Yeah!!’ He would have shouted but, shouting was rude as taught by mother, so insteaddd he simply said it at as normal volume as he could with a big chunk of excitement in it. Even his excitement couldn’t drown out the rabid irritation this dirt was bringing him and his stomach felt like a pit had formed in it. Deeper than a pit at that. Tick Kit continually tried to get all the dirt off, icky!! And to no avail, with a slight frown he shook the annoyance away best he could and continued focusing. He had survived all 3 (there had been three right? ) rounds!! Even some of the warriors and apprentices couldn’t do that so clearly they were alllll better!!! Or just smaller, but that still meant the same!! Pride filling him he leapt at the idea of a prize, well he had thought there was gonna’ be a prize before but he couldn't recall it entirelyy soo.. PRIZE!!! Yeah!!!. He blinked at the idea of it being training? That’s even better!! They get super special training?! For real?!

(Lazy post cause I’m still ill )

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
All pixel art used is credited here!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Art store: here
Formerly: | The-legendary-cowstar | Spider-Cow
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!