View Single Post
Old November 13th, 2017, 06:57 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Was it really that obvious that she was struggling? The young cat bit her lip, unsure of whether to respond 'yes' or 'no.' Zerosight had been the medicine cat for a long time, maybe... maybe he could help her? "I would like that." But what about Chameleonvine?? Her conscience shrieked at her, and the feline folded her ears back in annoyance. She could treat and listen at the same time, right? And besides... it wasn't like she really had to do anything yet... she didn't think. Just check the scratch and see if it looked ready, right? "You don't mind if I tend to my patient at the same time, do you?" Se asked, glancing over towards the young warrior. That would have been her. She would have been training to be like Chamelonvine one day, just another member of the Clan. She hadn't mattered then, and the only reason that she mattered now was because the Clan needed their injuries treated. If she couldn't do that, then what was she doing here? I don't know if I can do this, Wheatfur... She wanted to talk to her previous mentor. She hated feeling vulnerable, and she wasn't used to it, and she didn't want to have to go out and talk to anyone, but maybe - maybe she could just listen. She didn't have to talk. All she had to do was take the advice that Zerosight was giving her, right?
Zerosight nodded. "Of course, I won't stop you from doing your job," He meowed. His blind gaze moved from Caliapaw, and to the warrior - almost as if he was actually seeing her. "What are you tending to?" He asked curiously, tilting his grey head to the side in his usual habit. The elder couldn't smell the irony scent of blood that he knew so well - maybe too well - so, he knew that it wasn't a wound. And he could tell from hear that the warrior was healthy, just by listening to them breath for a few moments. "A check-up, maybe?" Such seemingly, un-earthly abilities would probably be quite scary to those who hadn't witnessed it before, but it was also probably quite impressive. "Did Wheatfur teach you the signs of a properly healing wound?" Of course, it usually depended on the type of wound it was, but Zerosight was assuming that it was just a normal scratch and not something serious like a broken bone or something else crazy.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!