View Single Post
Old November 13th, 2017, 07:09 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post

Zerosight nodded. "Of course, I won't stop you from doing your job," He meowed. His blind gaze moved from Caliapaw, and to the warrior - almost as if he was actually seeing her. "What are you tending to?" He asked curiously, tilting his grey head to the side in his usual habit. The elder couldn't smell the irony scent of blood that he knew so well - maybe too well - so, he knew that it wasn't a wound. And he could tell from hear that the warrior was healthy, just by listening to them breath for a few moments. "A check-up, maybe?" Such seemingly, un-earthly abilities would probably be quite scary to those who hadn't witnessed it before, but it was also probably quite impressive. "Did Wheatfur teach you the signs of a properly healing wound?" Of course, it usually depended on the type of wound it was, but Zerosight was assuming that it was just a normal scratch and not something serious like a broken bone or something else crazy.
"Yes," The medicine cat answered, her voice concentrated as she headed back over to Chameleonvine and glanced over the she cat. "Wheatfur was supposed to do this, before..." Her voice trailed off and she cleared her throat. It wasn't easy for her to talk about her dead mentor, and she still hadn't quite grasped the fact that he was actually dead. He wasn't going to come back. There wasn't any power that would bring him back now, because once someone was dead - they were dead. The feline swallowed, shifting her weight, looking down at the ground like she couldn't bear to meet the tom's eyes. "Not fully, we were just working on herbs and he had been teaching me how to apply certain herbs to wounds... it's hard to remember." Caliapaw had a good memory. And she worked hard to keep it that way. But when she was being asked, by a cat that had done this for so long and would definitely know if she slipped up, it seemed different somehow. Caliapaw was only more convinced that she was doing something wrong. Except her voice had sounded way more confident then she felt, which she was both praising and cursing StarClan for. Why did she have to seem so confident? She wasn't! But, it was just a problem she was going to have to live with - that was all.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.