View Single Post
Old October 3rd, 2017, 10:37 PM

My Mood: Lonely
Default Re: Jaykit needs a mentor

Name: Redfeather
Personality: To be Added, Being Worked On!

Appearance:
References :
[1] [2] [3]
Description: To be added!

Why do you want to be a mentor?: Well, Redfeather wants to become a mentor because she wants to feel what it's like to teach somecat and help them grow to help their clan. She also doesn't have very friends (she keeps to the shadows, doesn't talk often) so she wants a companion she can trust to be there for her, whether it be during training or otherwise. Redfeather believes if she becomes a mentor, she can truly help her clan instead of hide away in the darkness of the forest, and she can have a possibly have a true friend for once. She might become heartbroken when she becomes a warrior (Jaykit becomes a warrior) but will still try to keep their connection consistence if they grow a bond.
Other: She has never been a mentor, therefore lacking experience. I do not expect for you to believe she is a highly-experienced expert in mentoring, but saying so I would like to add she is not bad at mentoring either. Hence, I would like to provide a thank you and gratitude for allowing Redfeather to be a possible candidate for one of ThunderClan's kit's mentors. I would like my appreciation to be known to you. Any time you're bored or want to roleplay, simply ask me. I'm always open, I'm one of those really unpopular people who get 2-3 posts a week in reply to their posts.
Questions: I would like to ask you "How are you?" but it is currently irrelevant... However, a relevant question might be if there is an age range set up for the age of Jaykit's mentor, as I may change Redfeather's age if it does not meet the appropriate standards. I also do not know if this is required, hence it is not in the form, but I may provide it if it gives you a whiff of a feeling or sense of how I roleplay to see if it is comfortable for you.

Last edited by Hopekit; October 3rd, 2017 at 10:40 PM.