View Single Post
Old March 30th, 2018, 04:43 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: The Third Dimension

Name: Tord Larsen
Pronouns: He/Him
Sexuality: Homosexual
Appearance: Tord has two silver-blue eyes, though they’re closer to silver, and are probably better off described that way. His skin is on the paler side, making his hair, which is a sort of copperish brown, stand out very well compared to the rest of his skin. He often dresses in pastels, though they are always sweaters, always covering his arms, hiding the vibrant scars and red lines.
Personality: Tord is kind of on the shyer side, not really finding it easy to talk to others. This had almost forced him into a state of isolation for a year, which made deeply suicidal thoughts appear in his mind. He managed to recover slightly, so they aren’t as intense, but they’re still there. He doesn’t like people to worry about him, so he often lies and says he’s okay when he isn’t, only because he doesn’t want to be a burden.
Relatives: N/A
Relationships: In a relationship with Sebastian ( @Broken Madness )
Other Information: N/A
Mention @hiraeth

(( making a new one because why not ))
Name: Michael (Mike) Deleon
Pronouns: they/them
Sexuality: Pansexual
Appearance: Mike has their brown hair cut in an almost pixie cut style, with the hair long enough so it can be pulled in a small ponytail from time to time. They’re short, only reaching about 4”11, and their skin is slightly tanned. Most of the time they dress in a sort of casual way, wearing collared shirts, a hoodie with the sleeves pulled up, and either jeans, formal pants, or shorts depending on the weather.
Personality: TBRP (i don’t have the time to type it right now)
Relatives: N/A
Relationships: Open for the time being
Other Information: both of these forms suck, i am sorry for that -
Mention @hiraeth