View Single Post
Old January 14th, 2018, 01:03 PM
Shrinking Violet

My Mood: Happy
Default Re: Silence's hollow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thistledawn View Post
Hoot still didn't understand, but he continued to water the plants anyways. He dropped the moss ball between himself and Silence as he finished. "How well did you know those cats?" He asked. "Obviously you probably knew that loner pretty well, but the rest of those cats were strangers, right? You didn't know them." The tom's voice gave a hint of venom. He felt angry at Silence, though he couldn't fully understand why in the moment. "Some of those cats couldn't been murderers. They might have been thieves. And for all you know, the world might have been better off without them." He clawed the dirt under him. "Not every cat deserves to be remembered either." Hoot mumbled at the ground.
Silence tilted her head as he spoke. She could feel the hostility in him and flattened her ears against her head, recoiling slightly. She looked back at the plants Even though I didn't know them for long, who am I to doom them to ghosts? If they were evil, they are where they belong now. They will get what they deserve, whatever that may be. Silence looked away from Hoot, ears still flat. She stood, picking up one moss ball and kicking the other towards the forest. She unraveled them around the roots of a nearby tree and poked her head back into the clearing, motioning for Hoot to follow her. Come on. A storm is coming, we'd better get home. She would not meet his eyes.

Character site https://raindancecharacters.weebly.com/

My Thunderclan & Riverclan cats are open to rp!