Old December 2nd, 2017, 02:10 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: The world of monsters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akari View Post
Ceifro Sighed. "Stuck on Parenting Duty...Oh, and While I'm thinking of it, Watch out for Hunters, they've been Frequenting this part of the forest lately." He said, Sighing. He Glanced off in the Direction that he had pointed, Nodded his thanks, Sprinting away, a Thin, Yellow trail left behind, With Disappeared after a few seconds. 'Wherever they went, if there is a tamer with them, I will kill them...kill them all....' He thought, anger fueling his search.

Yang Whipped her head around, Starring directly at Ender. a Small, Blue Flame formed above one of her tails, And with one of her tails she raised it close to his face. "Sush! Your not helping." She said, Before Turning her head back to Sasuke. "Even with that Knowledge, you still can't even Foster the idea that maybe, just maybe your not only stronger than you think, but you maybe can do even more than that? Now, Think back to that moment, what happened before you Blacked out?" She asked, Looking into his eyes. `Is He overwhelmed by talking to me like this?` She wondered, thinking of changing into her Human-like form, Where she would look more like a human, But with Fox ears and a Single tail. She decided not to just yet, but she would if he was still hesitant to talk.

Rowan nodded, laugh quietly. His wound had already healed because having some Lila made him heal faster. And do you know I was being chased by one? He thought, as he watch them go he leapt onto a tree. He crawled around the tree branch, that was sturdy enough to hold him. Rowan glance at the next one, he jump onto it. His nails digging into the bark surface, he glance down to see the hunter who had been chasing him. If she can't even notice me, then she needs to be better on alert. Rowan stared down for a few more seconds before continuing on his way. Arrow looked up, hearing the tree rustle. "Must have been a squirrel." She muttered. Rowan was being more challenging, jumping across faster and faster now. He could feel his heart pumping in excitement, suddenly he could feel the bark be replaced with air. He was falling. Rowan yelped as he hit the ground, then blacked out. Arrow shuffled through her back, as she aim at the monster. `It harmless! See, it just a snuff. ` Her adoptive sister's words rung in her mind. She let the arrow fire, as it hit the snuff. "At least they are rare, which makes their fur more pricy." Arrow said to herself.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc