View Single Post
Old December 4th, 2017, 02:58 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: The world of monsters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akari View Post
"Shush. Now stay here, So Far you've only Countered my Efforts." She said, Sighing. She turned, And Started to Follow Sasuke, But did not have enough time before the Door Smacked her in the Muzzle. Dazing her momentarily. "Why humans need these moving...things is beyond me.." She grumbled to herself, Wrapping one her tails on the doors handle, and twisting it until it opened. She Quickened her pace, until she was at Sasukes Side, Walking with him. "You said you Didn't want to be like Her..You mean your Mother? What was she like?" She asked, Curious why a human would hate their own family.

( @Sasukewolf (madness) )
Sasuke eyes glowed as he looks away “ ..... She’s a monster. A white dragon.... they are tales of them destroying kingdoms, ruining lives which at the time I refused to be believe until she came and tried to teach me the ways.... she killed... so many people... she killed my lover... and my best friends all in one night saying that mortals are weak, mindless and die quickly... that I am far more better than any of them. That I am a god compared to them that I deserve better.... I don’t want that.. I don’t want any of that “