View Single Post
Old December 4th, 2017, 03:11 PM
I'm actually back...

My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: The world of monsters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Sasuke eyes glowed as he looks away “ ..... She’s a monster. A white dragon.... they are tales of them destroying kingdoms, ruining lives which at the time I refused to be believe until she came and tried to teach me the ways.... she killed... so many people... she killed my lover... and my best friends all in one night saying that mortals are weak, mindless and die quickly... that I am far more better than any of them. That I am a god compared to them that I deserve better.... I don’t want that.. I don’t want any of that “
'Well, his mother is Right, I mean...' She thought. "Well, What if we taught you how to use your powers in a more constructive way? You do admit to having powers, But you refuse to use them for evil, so why not for good?" She asked, One of her tails brushing against his side. 'Good and evil...there is a fine line that separates them. As long as he sees it, then he can be taught the difference...' She thought to herself. "And...I mean...Honestly, you sort of are a god, but....you don't use your powers, so it makes you a mortal...in most cases...."

Last edited by Akari; December 4th, 2017 at 03:12 PM.