Old September 26th, 2018, 11:46 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: SkyClan Peacemaker Rallies

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Northern_Lights~ View Post
| @Charmer @SilverNight @~Warriorsfan101~ @Empress Of Evil |
{I hope everyone's okay with my starter~ ^^ }
Owlflame's large form lumbered through the Skyclan territory, her fur disorganized and unkempt. Grooming had, since the battle, become difficult and a physical pain for her, the deep cuts on her back still sore and unhealed. She 'soldiered' on though, doing her best to keep her pain unnoticed, though she was finding that task fairly difficult when even slight movement sent searing pain down her spine. She trudged on, an intimidating sense of angry confidence about her. She was mainly angry with herself more than anyone, a deep regret for having fought in the previous battle looming over her like a storm cloud. She felt terrible; she'd helped drive an innocent clan out of their home, and for what? Glory? If this is what glory is meant to feel like, I intend to stay well away from it. She snapped internally, a small hiss escaping her as she continued on through the thick bramble of the territory. She seemed unworried about keeping herself quiet, confident nobody would find them so deep within the large area of land - not to mention, the new scent of Riverclan mingled in the air, making the territory smell eerily unfamiliar. Owlflame's marigold eyes stood out in grave contrast to the dimmed lighting of her surroundings, the shadows allowing them to appear as if they were glowing. She was in close range of the designated meeting spot, a small amount of worry dwindling deep within her. It was a tiny amount, and yet it was still enough to make Owlflame question herself once more.

The battle scene played out in her head once more, the venomous looks from Riverclanner's sending a sickening chill down the Maine Coon's spine. She had come to learn her opponent's name: Dolphinsplash. Such a pretty and elegant name, completely juxtaposed by the aggression displayed by the pale Riverclan warrior. Owlflame knew her reaction was completely justified, and this made her feel even worse. The knowledge that she lost the fight, standing here only thanks to the help of Dawnfrost, made no difference to the immense guilt swirling around within her. This meeting was Owlflame's attempt at making up for foolish actions, and it was a chance for her to truly understand where her loyalties lied. Right now she was certain they weren't with Grousestar, but Auroraflame and Shinefang seemed much more trustworthy. They were not as war-hungry as Grousestar, and Owlflame was comforted in the knowledge that she saw eye-to-eye with them. She knew Dawnfrost agreed with the peacemaker meetings, and it was the main reason she was so eager to come; she was happy to support peace, but the meetings had seemed a little overbearing at first glance. The knowledge that Dawnfrost would be there comforted her a great deal. Owlflame was growing more attached to the elegant Bengal than she cared to admit, and she was having to constantly remind herself she was here for everyone. Not just Dawnfrost. Upon finally reaching the meeting place, the large maine coon inspected the forest around her with inquisitive marigold eyes. Certain she was in the right spot, the large feline lowered herself down slowly - careful not to move her shoulders too much. Letting out a content sigh, she adjusted herself so she was comfy. She had arrived a little early, it would seem, but she was more than happy to wait for the other's to arrive. She allowed herself to daydream a little bit, eyes gazing off into nothingness almost humorously as she awaited the arrival of another member of the meeting.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Warriorsfan101~ View Post
Oakheart lumbered through the forset looking for the other cats. (Sorry this is short but I broke my right wrist,the wrist I use to write)
@Empress Of Evil

Today he had needed two poppy seeds to haul himself out of the clearing and into the territory. Briefly, the medicine cat wondered how long it would take before that no longer worked either. He moved to the meeting area in a tired haze. It dulled his senses, but it dulled his pain too, which had started to get worse in the mornings and cooler nights of leaf-fall. Leafbare would be here soon. Then the pain, worse than it was last year, no doubt. But before that, there was something to be done, there was a war to stop. Over the last few days, Auroraflame and himself had found a few, honorable cats and extended this chance to them: the chance to take a stand for peace. There were already two cats waiting there when he arrived. He recognized both, but the sight of Owlflame made him freeze for an instant. The cat was still, but there were fresh marks on her body. He's seen a fair number of warriors after the battle and he knew none of them had been her. With a guttural growl, he trounced over to her and inspected her wounds. They didn't look bad but painful for sure. As he walked away, he shot a glance at her. "Come to my den when we're done," he ordered. Then the old tom found a smooth patch of earth to rest on, gritting his teeth as his joints ached with the effort of stretching out.