View Single Post
Old September 27th, 2018, 08:42 AM
Taking a Break

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: SkyClan Peacemaker Rallies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
@~Northern_Lights~ @~Warriorsfan101~ @Charmer @SilverNight

The deputy padded to the meeting area as quietly as she could. Even though RiverClan had moved into the territory only very recently, the fishy scent had already wafted into SkyClan's territory and it made the deputy's fur rise. Her face held a cold expression and her eyes were dark with thought. She didn't like having neighbours again. The Dusk Syndicate had been very bothersome and Auroraflame wasn't sure if she wanted another group next to them again. Not only was Auroraflame concerned about what having another group so close could do (even if they were rather weakened) but she knew that RiverClan just didn't belong there. It was wrong, they had been gifted with their territory and they shouldn't have to be forced out of their home. It was wrong of WindClan, ShadowClan and SkyClan to drive them out for no reason other than pettiness and fear of a prophecy which perhaps had been interpreted incorrectly.

The deputy wasn't surprised to see that she was last to arrive. She had definitely been pushing it for time. Auroraflame had planned this out carefully. She had made sure that no patrols or cats would coming wandering too close while they were meeting and she had picked out a good, secretive location. Into the small clearing she went, and she dipped her head in greeting as she stiffly sat down beside Shinefang. The deputy winced a little. The she-cat had gained a few large scratches from the battle against a RiverClan warrior, although she hadn't gotten them without drawing blood either. It had been an even fight, both warriors equally skilled and both just as fierce. Now she would have to put up with the pain for a couple of days, but she couldn't stop. Oh no, there was so much that had to be done.

"You all know why you're here. Shinefang and I have selected you to join us in...in a rebellion," she said solemnly, and in what was almost a pained manner. Actually, she was hurting. Not just physically, but emotionally and mentally. She didn't want to go against her leader. She knew that he didn't deserve that and she didn't want to break the bond that they had, but she knew that she had to for the greater good of SkyClan. "I have just a few simple requests before we begin. One, that you do not go betraying us and carefully share information of our meetings. You are free to invite more cats into our....group of sorts, although think carefully about who you're asking. And don't act too suspicious," she said, eyeing each warrior and the medicine cat firmly. She hoped that they would understand how serious she was. She knew that these cats were trustworthy, else she wouldn't have picked them, but even so it was of her nature to be extra cautious. "Two, give me your opinions. Even the craziest ideas could bring us peace. And three, be ready to fight. Be prepared to fight your own kin if it comes to that," she said softly. "I want to avoid more battles, but I know that the battles haven't finished yet. It's inevitable that we'll have another battle, but the sides we stand on may change. I just wanted to let you know that maybe not all clanmates will agree with us, and if you don't want to risk your bonds with your clanmates, leave now before it is too late." Auroraflame knew that they would fight eventually. The pessimistic part of her mind, which was actually a rather large part of her mind was just telling her that they would fight again, and it would be more painful than the last battle.

She gave each cat a moment to respond before she continued. "Now that that's sorted, I want to know what ideas you have to get peace for all the clans again. I want to know your plans for ways to get out of this mess. I have a couple, but unfortunately most of them end in at least a little violence so if anyone has a peaceful option, we're all ears." She almost smiled a little as she reminded herself of her own ideas. The war was changing her. She was becoming darker and more cunning than before. Although Grousestar had taught her peace, he was starting to change that mindset, and it seemed that she was too. The end goal was still peace, but now she was prepared to fight for it.
“Well,” The tom meowed “What if we took small groups of cats and try to convince them to have peace and have it remain that way?” He meowed looking at the cats around him. “What do you all think?” He questioned his eyes looking from one cat to the next and so forth.

Taking a break from rping. I do not know when I will be back.

Everyone has their moments to shine and this ones yours my friend. You will be yourself right now. That’s why you joined this platform that we call WCO,so we could be ourselves. Go be you boo