View Single Post
Old October 15th, 2017, 12:12 PM
Queen of the Birbs

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Foxes and Wolves Sign-Ups (Power Roleplay)

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsyaboirussetbird View Post
Name: Gingercrest
Gender: Non-Binary (nobody really knows what they were born as)
Clan: FoxClan
Role: Traveler/Adderstrike’s brother
Appearance:
1 | 2 | 3
Gingercrest is a fairly pale ginger tabby with a noticeable crest on his chest. He has pale green eyes, a pink nose, and a slightly lighter underbelly
Personality:
Gingercrest is a very mysterious tom. They hardly talk and seem to always know everything. They are secretive and don’t say anything about themselves. They are actually a very kind and considerate cat. They don’t have very many friends because nobody likes to even try to break through his mysterious outside. He is very loving and compassionate. They show a lot of affection and love towards the cats they are close to and is also very loyal to them. He is a very good cat that just happens to be secretive and mysterious.
Other: @SamCats
Questions: None!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonChaos View Post
Name: Ashwolf (I couldn't think of a suffix XP)
Clan: Wolfclan
Role: Traveller // Brother of Feathermist?
Appearance: Boop
Personality: Brave, Observant, Kind, Caring, Attentive
Other: I'm assuming that the one that killed Adderstrike is the cat that mysteriously disappeared in wolfclan
Questions: If we're accepted as a traveller, do you choose the powers for us based on what would best fit us or do we choose whatever we want as long as it isn't too OP?
Both accepted!

And I'm planning the powers at the moment; I was thinking I might do the four elements, based on appearance and personality.

My Character Site (W.I.P)

-WarriorCats- is my baby pet rock
Webpaw All The Way~ is my "STALKER WHO LOVES DRAWING CATSSSS"