View Single Post
Old December 8th, 2017, 09:58 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: - one old barn (private) -

Quote:
Originally Posted by FadingEchoes View Post

The molly's ears pricked in excitement, "I believe you." She purred into his ear, her melodious voice ringing out. "So are you going to keep me in further suspense?" She said slowly, a longing giving an edge to her voice as the molly paced in anticipation. "I could give you a tour of my barn." She said, her voice silky as she waited impatiently for his response.
(Writer's block sorry.)
A tour of her barn didn't sound too bad. But of course, he was going to have to keep his flirtatious, "cool" cover. "That depends, sweetheart. Will we be alone?" His voice continued being silky, smooth, as calm as he could manage. Now, Barracuda was confident they would be alone - if there was another cat there, they would have come out by now. And besides, if they were a she cat, he would have twice the company. He would just have to be careful about his flirting. She cats could be a jealous bunch... the tom would have to make sure to tread very carefully.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.