View Single Post
Old December 14th, 2016, 03:42 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ShadowClan's Liberation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
(Oh sure! xD I was planning on having her kill someone)

Ashpaw laughed softly, her expression showing no evidence of hatred for the moment being. This shouldn't be too hard. And there would be one less StarClan supporter fighting with these strange cats, fighting against their Clan. Fighting against their own leader. Ashpaw couldn't understand why anyone would want to betray their Clan. And believing in StarClan was weak. At least, that was her opinion. "So you're betraying your Clan? You're fighting with these- these strange cats who are coming here, telling us what to do? Coming to take Blazingnight from power? Are you crazy or just plain mouse brained?" Ashpaw asked, her hues narrowing before she slashed at the apprentice, aiming to slice through his shoulder in an attempt to disable the muscles there. Still, maybe there was a chance she could change this apprentice's mind before she were to kill him.
(YeahI saw that and I thought since I wanted Gray killed then it would be a nice fit)
Graypaw shook his head, realization flooding over him. He felt like he truly had just killed himself. He had just realized, in the way the apprentice talked, He was for Blazingnight, not against her. "N-no." he stammered. "I'm fighting with them to get rid of the ones destroying us. Think, Blazingnight just assumed leadership after Halestorm and Smokepaw disappeared. If she wanted true power, Halestorm was the only on standing in her way. See? Blazingnight was just power hungry this whole time." He said trying to persuade the other into believing him.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~