View Single Post
Old December 13th, 2017, 05:18 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

still phased by the discovery of the kit he ignored goldenstar at first than jerked his attention fully to the kit. As he was busy panicking to keep her warm tallwhisker felt the kitten lean into his paw which sent a shock through his nervous system. your still moving... Thank starclan. And in that very moment she reminded him of his own kin so much so that he stroked the side of her face with his massive white paw until he realized that goldenstar was still talking to him. "Right. Uh. Right ok we need to get her something to eat too" he insisted. Her ribs were poking through her fur and it made him slightly uncomfortable to see. How could someone neglect a kitten so small and feeble. How dare they do such a thing. Looking between goldenstar and the kit a few times worriedly. They were loosing precious time. Trying to sit up and not disturb the peaceful kit was hard and truth be told he was struggling to not panic either. So craning his neck to it's full compacity he nabbed the kittens scruff with his teeth and gently raised her into the air. "She is still so cold I'm not sure if she will be strong enough to make it back to camp... " he paused for a long moment his eyes darting nervously between the blur of fur by his nose and goldenstar who stood erect just to his left. "but your right-" he mumbled around her fur "We need to get her to a queen before she freezes to death" he muttered as he turned and began to walk steadily, making sure she didn't swing much as he walked.
Goldenstar tried not to yell in Tall’s ear as he ignored him, however, he managed to restrain himself just because he knew that the kit was more important. However, they needed to get her back to camp, or else something bad would definitely happen. As he saw Tallwhisker Open his mouth, Golden became silent, listening just in case. Tallwhisker was the one that had experience with kits, Goldenstar wasn’t. Well, maybe that would help him decide what to do. The one with experience and the one lacking it greatly. Okay, they needed to get the kit something to eat. There was snow on the ground! “I...well I could get one of the queens to be the close to the camp,” he worded awkwardly, having regrets over the way he spoke it. However, he thought it was enough to get his point across. Tallwhisker couldn’t tell him not to, right? Now Golden was fussing over the kit just as Tall was, but he was being kind of quiet about it, waiting to hear Tall’s answer nervously.

(( @Emperess of Evil ))