View Single Post
Old September 3rd, 2017, 09:28 AM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: Character of the Month (September 2017)

Character Name- Cloversplash @Clover
Character Faction- Riverclan
Reason for nominating this character- I honestly love this character! Her personality is well created. She's an anti-social who seems closed-off when first meeting a cat. She is the kind of cat that would rather spend her days with family and her close friends instead of socializing with cats she barely knows. Of course, once you get to know her she is a very kind cat who is loyal and loving. I honestly love her personality, and she's so adorable!
Cloversplash has also been through a lot in her life. She's the kind of cat with a lot of love to give once you've earned her trust and friendship. Though she has been through heartache: her first litter died almost immediately after being born, which was saddening since she is a motherly cat who does really want kits. Her mother did help comfort her, but not too long after those events her beloved mother also ended up dying. Her friends keep leaving her as well, yet she stays strong and is still loving and sweet to anyone who happens to wiggle their way into her life.
To sum her up: Cloversplash is a anti-social cat with a big heart deep down and a lot of love to give. She's been through a lot, but continues to be a strong character. I honestly find that she should get COTM :3

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

Last edited by Hexict; September 3rd, 2017 at 09:29 AM.