View Single Post
Old October 1st, 2017, 02:48 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
Halfgaze didn't dwell on the thought of abusing her new power in order to get back at her friend, but the thought did bring a secretive smile to her face. She knew that Cardinalsnake couldn't have realized what Halfgaze could do, otherwise the somali would have most definitely not have looked so pleased. Plenty of toms in the clan disliked Cardinalsnake, seeing as he constantly broke the hearts of their sisters, friends, and crushes. Not to mention the fact that non-flirty toms rarely liked the flirty ones.

The new deputy was aware that being serious was not something Cardinalsnake enjoyed but she also knew that he could do it. Halfgaze appreciated that he was willing to give her advice. She also knew that he loved teasing, and she enjoyed teasing him as well. Therefore, the little jokes he interspersed into the conversation were welcomed by the tortoiseshell.

Halfgaze chuckled and nodded at Cardinalsnake's words, looking around the clearing distractedly. The molly started thinking about all her new duties and wondered if she should send out a patrol to check the Shadowclan territory. Perhaps the flooding had gone down. Cardinalsnake's voice brought her gaze back to his and she laughed, mirth shining in her eyes. "Nah, you couldn't take me in your dreams!" She hissed playfully, lashing out a sheathed paw to bump the tom. Halfgaze had noticed the wink, but she knew that Cardinalsnake knew better than flirting with her. He might, occasionally, but Halfgaze was not about to let her best friend flirt with her, nor would she flirt back. Neither of them were interested in each other like that. Anyway, Halfgaze knew exactly what happened with each of the tom's flirts.

Halfgaze's eyes shifted once more around the clearing and she wondered again whether or not she should arrange a patrol to scope the territory. Finally, Halfgaze came to the decision that a patrol was necessary and, having nothing better to do, she decided to lead it. All she needed now was two or three other cats to go with her. "Cardinalsnake," Halfgaze mewed, "I'll have to talk to you later, I think I should start a patrol to the territory and check on the water level. I'll see you later." With a friendly smile and a brush of her tail against her friend, Halfgaze walked away. Her mismatched eyes searched the clearing for two Shadowclan cats who she trusted to cooperate on the patrol. For example, not anyone of the Fuzz family. Of course, Halfgaze knew about the infamous family's beliefs. Surely they were cursing the fact that she was deputy. That'll show them. She thought, triumphantly. Sexism was one of the things that made her the angriest as well as homophobia which of course were the two central beliefs of the family. The thought disgusted her, but she shook it away to focus on finding cats for the patrol.

@RedHead @starfall
Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
@RedHead @Beau
The golden tom had congratulated the newly named deputy a few moments ago, at the moment he was speaking with one of his siblings. He loved his siblings, he really did, he just didn't know if he shared their beliefs, the golden feline believed that everyone was capable of amazing things, male or female, Heterosexual or Homosexual, it was the ideals and morals that counted. At the same time, however, his siblings were older than him, wiser than him, which meant that they knew better and knew more than him so of course he didn't believe he had any room to object or disagree, at least not until he himself had some experience. As his littermate walked away he returned his gaze to the deputy, his sapphire orbs flickered with curiosity, he didn't mean to eavesdrop, but he did and after hearing that she was looking for patrol members the tom shot up and skipped towards Halfgaze, his fur bouncing with each step. Blazingsky stopped a fox length away and dipped his head "First off, Congratulations on Deputy." he began, "And secondly, I'll be more than happy to join." he purred, his tail flicking behind him. The warrior didn't have anything to do, he couldn't hunt because he wasn't taught how to catch fish yet, and there wasn't any other prey that he could catch within Riverclan territory, like a good warrior, he had never crossed the borders before.

(Sorry guys)
Wolfglare was resting at the edge of the clearing, his eyes closed and his head rested on his paws. To many just walking past and seeing him, he looked like he was asleep, but he wasn't. Wolfglare didn't sleep. Ever since apprenticehood, the tom had had a difficult time getting into a nice, deep sleep, even when it was dark. As he was simply resting his eyes, his ears flicked up, hearing the sound of voices not too far off. He raised his head and turned it, focusing his gaze on the new deputy, Halfgaze, and another Shadowclan warrior, whom he believed to be Blazingsky. Wolfglare debated whether or not going to talk to the two cats. He finally decided on yes. He had never been a fan of Shadowclan's leadership, but with Goldenstar as leader, Wolfglare saw some hope for the clan. He didn't know the leader well though, so he couldn't base it entirely off of that. But he supposed that if he could talk to Halfgaze and get to know her, he might have more hope for Shadowclan's future. Getting to his paws, the large warrior padded over to the two cats, towering over them like he did most other cats. "Congratulations on your new rank Halfgaze." He meowed as he approached the two, dipping his head respectively. He then looked between the two, not sure what they were up to. But he had heard something about a patrol. "Is there any chance of getting back on our own territory soon?" He meowed, his ice blue hues boring into the younger cat. Though not much younger than himself. He had acknowledged Blazingsky as well with a dip of his head.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.