View Single Post
Old December 3rd, 2017, 12:45 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Hollowpaw hissed,” Fallenstream was suppose to be my mentor not you!” He shrieked enraged he couldn’t find a word to show his rage.

@Role
Lobsterbreathe growled,” Fox dung!” He lunged at the kit known as Plumkit and pounced. Digging his claws into the little kit.

@Fern
Applepounce smiled,” Goldenstep! Lynxsky! Honeypaw I’m a warrior!” Sadness touched her tail as she realized Lobsterbreathe took a life from Snowstar was then her eyes grew large as she saw him killing Plumkit,” Great Starclan!”

Honeypaw was proud of Applepounce but she was too horrified at Lobsterbreathe,” WHAT IS HE DOING! Just leave Lobsterbreathe, don’t kill Plumkit.”

Lynxsky crumpled to the ground in horror and let her tears run on the ground.
Lightstream was taken aback by how harsh the apprentice was towards her. She knew he wanted Fallenstream to be his mentor but lashing out at her was just uncalled for. She took a breath and kept her patience. She could see that this wouldn't be an easy apprenticeship. “Hollowpaw, I know I was not your first choice in mentors, but you're stuck with me. So either you can accept that and continue your training as a normal apprentice, or you can resent me for a moon or so and then realize how much of a mouse-brain you are being. It up to you.” She retorted. She wasn't really one for being sassy, but she knew when she needed to stick up for herself.