Thread: The Starcave
View Single Post
Old April 13th, 2017, 11:16 AM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: The Starcave

Snowsong made her way quietly through the Starcave. The Siamese could barely see in front of her, so she had her black tail brushing against the walls of the cave, as well as her whiskers, to find her way through. Her short fur prickled slightly with worry. She was to be the new leader. Was she ready for this? She just became deputy!

Her legs trembled as she continued forward, her gaze focusing on a bright glow ahead. That must be the crystal. She thought at once, her ears pricking up at the sudden light in the dark cave. As she neared closer, her thoughts drifted back to everything that had happened..

Gyrestar disappeared. A pained look shot across her face as she thought of the old leader. Was he dead? Did he die? Would he return? She wanted to turn and search for him. But she had, she'd searched for so long. ThunderClan couldnt go on without a leader.

Snowsong gritted her teeth slightly. I should have looked more. She thought, closing her eyes for a moment as she continued. She had given up when his trail suddenly cut off. Why had he just disappeared into thin air? Did StarClan approve of this?

Sighing, Snowsong let these thoughts drift away as she stared down at the crystal. Just touch your nose to it, you'll know what to do. Roarclaw's voice rang in her head. The soon-to-be leader closed her eyes, then bent her head and touched her nose to the stone, falling unconscious almost at once.

She awoke to find herself, no longer in the Starcave, but a place she could not recognize. Immediately she pushed herself to her paws and gazed around in wonder, eyes wide. Is this StarClan? She thought, padding forward as she tilted her head, glancing around. Everything was silent. It looked like it was nighttime, but the stars glimmering everywhere lit up the whole area, and Snowsong just gazed around in awe.

This is it...

( @Beep Beep Im a Blue Sheep @bad company @BluBunny @Empress Of Evil @Ludicrous Lunacy @Moonfur @Spirit )
(Blue Sheep, you're up ^^)

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust