View Single Post
Old December 14th, 2017, 06:24 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: GingerFrost's Finder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FadingEchoes View Post
Bump, still need parents, siblings, and a nemesis.
I got a few cats.

Name: Orangepetal.
Role: Submissive sister.
Appearance:Bright ginger she-cat with green eyes.
Personality: Quiet, submissive, kind, rarely talks, pretty much lets a tom do anything to her even assault.
Other: This molly wasn't the type to obey when she was a kit but her mother has gotten her to be very submissive by the time she was an apprentice. Though she is a very skilled hunter thanks to her mentor.

Name: Dawnfall.
Role: A molly he gets pregnant by Assault.
Appearance: Here.
Personality: Blunt, outspoken, rebellious, stubborn, brave, loves to fight and get others to think she's in charge.
Other: I was thinking Gingerfrost assaults her after flirting with her. He could try to dominate her but she won't budge, even after her gets her pregnant.

Name: Hawkwing.
Role: Nemesis.
Appearance: Here.
Personality: Brave, loyal, believes everyone has the same rights, mostly calm though if you play with something he feels deeply about your in for it.
Other: He will try and stop Gingerfrost from dominating Mollies and hate him. Also will try to keep him away from them so there's not any unwanted kits.(meaning kits that the mother didn't want to have with the father.)

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all