View Single Post
Old April 8th, 2017, 07:31 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jingle View Post

Duskshine sighed faintly and shifted as the kit jumped on her tail, all she wanted to do was sleep right now but this kit would not let her. The queen looked at the bright white kit and sighed faintly, smiling as Halestar entered the nursery. "Hello, Halestar" she mewed softly.

Halestar nodded a hello to the both of them before sitting back down by Whitekit. "I was busy with a patrol and hunting, Whitekit." She said, answering his questions. She was happy with how he was growing and how he was behaving as of now. The leader took a small breath and licked his head before standing up. "I'll go get you two something to eat."
"Get me a toad!" he called before turning back to Duskshine, smiling brightly. "You look tired." he purred. He was beginning to have a sort of sarcastic feel to him, which would be no surprise from being a kit, but it would grow into a cocky attitude as he grew older. As his sight narrowed back on the tail he once again became a great leader fighting a vicious enemy and he pounced, pawing and clawing at the soulless cat he fought. This would be the day Everyone cheers my name as a hero... he thought as he nipped and pawed at her tail.
{"as of now"}

Last edited by monfang; April 11th, 2017 at 07:42 PM.