View Single Post
Old April 1st, 2017, 10:32 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolybro View Post
Tawnymouth slipped into the Shadowclan training ground. It had been awhile since she had an apprentice, too long infact, but she was glad now. Yellow hues stared back at the shecat, her ear twitching and glazing over their unkept fur. "If you needed more time to groom yourself before leaving camp, I would've let you." her words were blunt but weren't trying to be insulting. She wanted to start training with a good start today,not just pointing out her fur. "Today is going to be a bit of a review. What can you tell me about Shadowclans fighting strengths?" she mewed. She wanted her apprentice to be the best their was,knowing the clans strengths and weaknesses front and back.
Tawnypaw eyed the warrior uncertainly, trying to figure her out. She wanted to know where Tawnymouth placed her loyalties and beliefs, as that gave her a good view of what her mentor was like. Her eyes snapped back into focus as the molly spoke, and she suppressed a growl. She glanced over the warrior before speaking. “I didn't.” she replied, wondering why the warrior seemed to be insulting her, although she had her guesses. At their request, she blinked, letting her claws sink into the soft, springy pine needles. She thought for a moment, unsure of the answer. Tawnypaw didn't want to get it wrong, but she also didn't want to take too long. “Well, ShadowClan is the most intimidating of the Clans, so there's that . . . . And probably good at getting our opponents lost and confused . . . .” she trailed off, hoping her answer was semi-correct at the least.