View Single Post
Old April 21st, 2024, 10:03 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuspiciousMindz View Post

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander
Shadow Fiend | Agatha Kitty

Hawkbite's whiskers twitched in amusement. If Moonmeadow truly thought the event win was the sole reason for the question, then she'd be humbled in a moment. Quietly, he'd ponder her response, but nod a little as if he understood. There was two spots open and needing filled and Dawnstar had instructed he keep an eye on this warrior for one. So, he had. She was right, as always and now Hawkbite was confronting the warrior about the decision.

"We'd been watching you for a bit and you assisted with Midnightpaw's fox kill training. That was another test I threw at you," Hawkbite began, blinking that stoic gaze of his. "The event win was just an excuse for me to present the option to you and if you want it, I'll bring it up to Dawnstar. So, do you want to be an Enforcer?" Hawkbite spoke. He didn't need the self-doubt answer he'd received, he needed a simple yes or no. Did this warrior want the rank or not?

Moonmeadow
| She/they | ShC warrior | Moons: 22 | Purrks: Shadow Fiend |Beefed Up Tier 1 |

Moonmeadow stalled for a moment more, trying to put her own thoughts in order but eventually she decided that she would certainly regret not trying for this opportunity. The feline nodded, "Yes, I want to be an enforcer." There, much better than the messy answer that they gave moments before. Still they really weren't sure that they would live up to the Shadow Queen's expectations, same with Mistlewhisker and Hawkbite but she would try. She already put her all into what she does for Shadowclan so she'll just have to do even more, easy enough! He also brought up the fox fight. That had been something, but they hadn't thought it a test for themself. Well. They waited for Hawkbite's response, she took a moment to lay her tail across her tail. Regardless of the outcome, at least she has done well enough to be considered for something like this.

Moonmeadow gif made by ramen!