View Single Post
Old January 20th, 2018, 12:11 PM
Miraculous Lover

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Fogclan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
I'll start first))

Cloverstar woken up in her den, she took a long satisfied stretch to really wake her up before she slowly padded out of her den. The clan was still asleep so Cloverstar just decided to head to the prey pile in the mean-while. She picked a shrew and crouched down to eat it. She hope her deputy, Breezefeather wakes up soon so he can organize the patrols.

Open

Nettlefur was asleep in the warriors den. He slowly and tiredly got out of the den quietly, trying not to disturb the other warriors. He saw Cloverstar was the first awaken and he guessed he was the second. He sighed and walked over to a corner of the camp and laid down, looking a little tired.

Open
Splashfur murmured in her sleep. Someone was walking across the den, trying to be quiet. She flicked her ear and woke up sleepily. Yawning she walked out of the den and headed to Nettlefur was lying at the corner of the camp. The sky was grey , bits of sun piercing through the overcast sky. "The weather isn't looking that great is it, Nettlefur?"

I've decided I'd rather not roleplay but just create characters. The link to my Warrior Cat making thread is right here.

Last edited by Twilight01; January 20th, 2018 at 03:40 PM.