View Single Post
Old January 20th, 2018, 12:53 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

My Mood: Psychedelic
Default Re: Fogclan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
I'll start first))

Cloverstar woken up in her den, she took a long satisfied stretch to really wake her up before she slowly padded out of her den. The clan was still asleep so Cloverstar just decided to head to the prey pile in the mean-while. She picked a shrew and crouched down to eat it. She hope her deputy, Breezefeather wakes up soon so he can organize the patrols.

Open

Nettlefur was asleep in the warriors den. He slowly and tiredly got out of the den quietly, trying not to disturb the other warriors. He saw Cloverstar was the first awaken and he guessed he was the second. He sighed and walked over to a corner of the camp and laid down, looking a little tired.

Open

Featherpaw stretched before climbing out of her nest, fluffing up her pelt against the slight chill. The apprentice looked back at her nest with longing but knew she had duties to do. She padded out of the apprentice den ‘Ah there’s my mentor’ she thought to herself and padded over to him, waiting patiently while the Silverstreak spoke.
Which mask will you choose?
What is underneath? (Darkest Part-Red)
I have become a very inactive panda buuuut if you’d like to chat...don’t be afraid to add me on discord!^.^

Last edited by Tazzy; January 20th, 2018 at 01:20 PM.