View Single Post
Old February 18th, 2018, 11:28 AM

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: Seven Devils [ShadowClan Plot]

Name:Rustsplash

Role:Envy

Appearance:[Ref 1] [Ref 2] [Ref 3]
Rustsplash is a European Burmese with dark brown and tan patches over her fur that look as if mud has been splattered on her.Her face is a darker brown with a few small tan spots.One of her back paws are white and one of her front paws have brown and tan on it,while the rest of her paws are dark brown.Her fur is short and she is about average height,and she has dark yellow eyes.She wishes her fur was as colorful as some of the other cats in the clan or brighter,and many compare her to a cat who has just swam in mud.

Personality:Rustplash gets jeaous quite easily,whether it has to do with someone's family or skill.She alwase feels ignored and will often try to get others attention,usually by starting fights or showing off her skill.She gets extremely mad when someone talks about all the good things that have happened to them or about their family.Rustsplash will at this point attack them verbally or physically, trying to make the rival feel bad about themselves just like she feels about her own self.

Rustsplash often feels that she doesn't have as much as other cats and everything is taken away from her and given to cats that do not deserve what they have.She has grown up to belive that no matter what she does,everything will always be given to someone who doesn't deserve it,even though she has worked for it longer and harder than them.Because of this,she has grown to hate the clan cats,only liking a select few because they will often compliment her or agree with her without bringing up their own life.

Roleplay Example:
(my post can very depending on who I am role-playing with)

Rustsplash turned to the cat who had speaked.Her yellow eyes blazed with anger and her fur stood on end."What did you say?I don't care about your family or your life!Your just like all of the other cats in this clan!You want to boast about your fur and your mate,not caring about the rest of the cats in the clan who are sick or dead!You don't care about the ones without a family!You just want to boast about your own!" she hissed,now face to face with the orange tabby.She unsethed her claws,about to take them across the cats face,her paw already raised in the air,planning on slashing his right eye.She would have to if she hadnt noticed some of the other warriors advancing,getting ready to pull her away from her 'clanmate'.The sight sickened her,seein g all of the cats that all had families and friends.Nobody cared about her did they?It was all about their families and their friends.
The brown she cat slamed her paw back on the ground,storming out of the entrance.All of the cats in the clan only cared about their own little lives.Nobody cared about hers.Not that her mother hated her,or her father had left the clan,or even that all her closest friend had betrayed her and stole her mate.They only cared about themselves,therefore, she would never care about them.

Other:

Mention: @Incandescence

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord

Last edited by Static; March 14th, 2018 at 02:46 PM.