View Single Post
Old February 25th, 2018, 05:28 PM

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: Seven Devils [ShadowClan Plot]

Name: Darkcloud
Role:Sloth
Appearance: https://thumbs.dreamstime.com/b/tort...d-31236775.jpg
Personality: Darkcloud is a cat who does nothing anyone tells her to.If a warrior ask her to hunt or help out around the camp,she will simply roll over in her nest and tell someone else to do it.When she does do something,she does it slopily and carelessly,putting no effort into it,and because of this,she is disliked among most of her clan for lack of responsibility and stubbornness to help out around the clan.During a conversation,her laziness gets no better.She never listens to what the speaker is saying,and if they ask something,she simply says she dosntknow and tells them to ask someone else.Not much can grab her attention,even if it is something important like an upcoming battle.One thing that does grab her attention though is power.
Darkcloud has shown a strong interest to become the "Queen" of all of the clans and live a simple life where everyone obeys her and does as she pleases.She jumps at the chance to get closer to this goal,making her even more hated by the others sence she often tries to tell them what to do when she won'teven do it herself.
Roleplay Example: Darkcloud yawned,looking over at the cat trying to convince her to hunt.She layed her head back down,opening one eye slightly to look at the cat.'The sun is bright today.Wish they would put up some vines or something to block it out of the den when I'm trying to sleep.' she thought,closing her eyes.After a few seconds,she realized they had said something else."I'm trying to sleep if you hadn't noticed,so PLEASE leave me alone now.Ask someone else like I said." She growled,filing over away from the light seeping in the den."And while your at it,get someone to put some vines over the entrance so they can block out the sun.It's hard to sleep with that blinding light." She said.She heard the cat storm off and closed her eyes again,hoping nobody else would disturb her while she was taking her nap again.
Other:no
Mention: @Incandescence

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord

Last edited by Static; February 25th, 2018 at 05:29 PM.