Bump Policy: whenever :p
My Mood: Angelic

Clans Re: March Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuspiciousMindz View Post

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander
Shadow Fiend | Agatha Kitty

He had a small limp in his right front leg, his neck ached anytime he moved it right now, but his eyes blazed with determination.

Hawkbite's wounds weren't completely healed by the time the Gathering had started, but he had insisted on going to make sure that deputy knew he wasn't as weak as he might've thought. It wasn't Hawkbite's best fighting example, but how was he to compete with a cat twice his strength and twice his battle experience? Can't win them all, he supposed.

The Commander found himself seated just on the outside of ShadowClan's group. His head was held high despite the aching it caused in his scabbed up wounds.

Tonight, he wasn't here to socialize, not unless he was approached. Tonight, he was here to listen to announcements and prove not all of ShadowClan was a waste of breath.

[open]

@Starfall -- For Spiderthroat's annoyance if you'd like | @poppy -- If Dovefluff is here

Alderblossom
Agatha Kitty + Well Insulated
a pretty, dappled tortie-and-white she-cat with deep amber eyes

____

Alderblossom had also found herself on the outside of ShadowClan´s group as they padded over to Seastones. Her eyes narrowed as she spotted her Clanmate, Hawkbite - who was also ShadowClan´s Enforcer Commander - sitting by himself with his head held high.

The tortie approached him - keeping her right hind leg off the ground as it had been dislocated yet put back in place - and sat down. ´´You seem rather confident tonight, as a compliment.´´

Alderblossom turned to the tom, the herb-slicked gash on her face - which ran from below her left eye and across the right side of her muzzle - glistening in the moonlight.

The ShadowClanner tipped her head to the side and lowered her voice so none of ThunderClan´s warriors could hear her.

´´The next time I see a ThunderClan rat - specifcally Redhawk, since she killed Ospreysplash - on our border, I´m shredding them,´´ The warrior growled, glancing at Hawkbite through narrowed amber orbs. ´´You could join me, if you wanted. I know you probably want to tear Spiderthroat to pieces after what he did to you.´´

Fireflyflicker Finder || Rosehawk Finder || Larkswoop Finder || Lightlark Finder
Scratch HR Positions:
Robinstar [ ThC Lead] - Anachronismpounce [ ShC Dep ] - Roaringstar [ SkC Lead ] - Pareidoliastar [ WC Lead ]

Larkswoop: Flock Together Tier 2, Beefed Up Tier 3, Lyrebird's Lullaby
Alderblossom: Agatha Kitty, Well Insulated
Fireflyflicker: The Collector, Mind Reader, Agatha Kitty

Last edited by paris; March 8th, 2024 at 07:51 AM.