View Single Post
Old February 4th, 2017, 05:32 PM

My Mood: Chatty
Default Re: RiverClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
Cloudrain's eyes opened fully as she heard a familiar voice nearby. She sat up in her nest, blinking away the sleep in her eyes like a newborn kit. She looked at the nest not far from hers, Russetswirl stood there. As he congratulated her for sleeping so late, she had to bite her lip to stop herself from laughing loudly, seeing there were 1 or 2 warriors taking a small nap. She straightened herself up and said, "Why thank you Russetswirl", bowing and blowing kisses to a fake crowd. "We really should receive trophies for being the latest waking up cats in the clan", Cloudrain joked. Cloudrain's icy blue hues quickly flickered to the den entrance, only to look back at Russetswirl as the sunlight hit her in surprise. I wonder how late it is, Cloudrain thought. She normally slept quite late unless she had patrol, she had never bothered to check how high the sun was when she woke up though.
Snowberry sighed as she groomed her snow-white pelt " Mid-day, " she meowed at the two young warriors . " So if your doing anything today you should get up " Snowberry hissed then added an angry "Now !" before leaving the den . Russetswirl and Cloudrain follow the older warrior holding in their laughter not to annoy Snowberry anymore . " That old cat never leaves anyone alone , I say she'll be in with the elders soon , " Russetswirl said nudging Cloudrain to get a response . Cloudrain winked at him before snatching herself a plump frog . The two friends sat down in a sunspot and began to tear apart the frog until- "Ahhh ! , " Cloudrain looked down at the frog in horror . A small earthworm had embedded itself in the frog , Russetswirl tossed away the piece of crowfood . " Uck , I don't feel like eating anymore from the prey pile - Fancy a hunt ? " Cloudrain asked Russetswirl . The tom was about to respond when a small ginger kit pounced on him .