Old April 13th, 2024, 02:26 PM
ruthlessness is mercy.

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Experiences on WCO

These are all beautiful

ignore the possibility of Aries doing one of these

thought i might as well add on so here we go shall we, LOL

I joined back in June 2020, nothing special, just a kid bored during quarantine lmao.

i didn't do anything extra other than finding the time to finish my school at the time and roleplaying the characters i had at the time. just a normal member with a few others she considered friends. i didn't do much over the summers other than a few weeks of travel so during my free time i was here, roleplaying the silly battle cats i had grown attached too.

i finished my schooling at the time. moved homes and all while keeping in touch with the community that had practically grown up with me through the harder moments. then the world went back to normal and i went to a new school, nothing too out of the ordinary till around mid 2023.

i had an era of sorts lmao, i distanced myself from wco as i handled my own things. i grew apart from my friends and made some new ones that went through the same things as me, somewhat. they are my current friend group online and i wouldn't trade pin limit for the world.

april-ish of that year, the staff team at the time sent out applications. more or less, pin limit sent in applications, no real super high expectations of any of us being reached out too. then all of my older friends were offered positions, i was a little distant after that. hey, what can a girl do beyond the dramatics of life?

i tried to handle it afterwards with a sense of maturity, i wasn't a little kid anymore, basically told myself "have some decorum girl." and so i did. I grew closer with Ian again and looked up to them. then in october i sorta got the craziest offer of my three years on site. i found out i was being offered a position to work alongside my older friends, as a chat moderator. and well, you can tell by the color of my name. i took it. and now i work alongside with the person i looked and still look up to in a sense, Ian. and of course my friends, Kat, Leafi and Dark. which, i'm not going to lie, it can be rough at times but we lean on each other, we're a team and it's the best part of some of my days.

i always thought the moment i joined the team i would change into this super formal and scary person, turns out. im the same person i've always been and nothing changed other than my responsibilities around the site. you don't change because of some title or the people you're around. you change for you and that's always the best thing about this place. no pressure, no force telling you what you can and cant do (to an extent, follow guidelines kids). it's great!

before that, i sort of stuck to roleplaying with pin limit as i reentered the wco community. it was a time and i wouldn't have it any other way if i'm being honest. the community has been a huge part of my life and you all are great people. each with your own lives and things that make you wonderful!

I would've died for your sins
Instead, I just died inside
And you deserve prison, but you won't get time

--
✰ [ stag’s carrd ]✰

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen

Last edited by stag; April 14th, 2024 at 09:26 AM.