View Single Post
Old June 21st, 2023, 10:46 PM
im back i swear it

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Thinking

Default Re: Twilight Falls

Littlekit
lSemi long furred grey and white tabby - 3 moons - She/Her

She was sure to keep herself close to Leopardsong, not once leaving her side a little scared to even entertain the thought. Her pale green eyes moved to glance at the leader speaking about going near the ledge. Well she was one less kit to worry about doing that, the thought of swimming didn't sound like a good one. Littlekit had no clue on how to swim, she didn't think anyone here needed to since they didn't focus on the task. Since she wasn't going to get closer she looked on at the waterfall. After awhile the sound of rushing water was starting to be harsh with her ears and had her folding them back to block some of it out. The molly had been about to make a comment about how loud it was but something else caught her attention.

It was kind of surprising to see the deputy himself run and jump into the water with no regards. She shot her head up towards Leopardsong about to ask if he was going to be okay. Instead she let out a yelp as she was almost ran over by Wolffang not even realize he was close by. With out realizing it she had gotten closer to the warrior and was all fluffed up from that whole fiasco.

@Moonraven @TheNyanCatMinecart

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw