View Single Post
Old March 20th, 2024, 04:28 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: RiverClan Medicine Cat's Den

”You can’t use your past achievements as an excuse for wounding a child. Not now, not never. You could’ve single handedly won back all of our stolen territory but that doesn’t give you the right to assault a young Clanmate. You are pathetic and you disgust me, an adult who was petty enough to harm a child, and also as an cat who didn’t even try to handle it like the grown ass cat you insist that you are.” Dusklion seemed rather pissed off about it, and Birdsnow felt an inkling of an idea.

Teeth buried into Birchpaw’s scruff, she offered a small jerk of her head to Dusk. ”If you would like to help me take out the trash?” She offered sweetly, dragging Dusklion out of the den with a small nod to Eaglekit- perhaps she would talk to the kit later about having the audacity to try and tell Bird to take it outside (as if this was her den and not the nursery) as the leader just tried to figure out what the hell had happened. Depended on how this went.

Keeping her pace slow enough for the wounded Dusklion to follow if she pleased, Bird unceremoniously dragged Birchpaw out of camp. Now to kill her or to just beat her senseless, that was the true question.

[ @Micanomacy @finley.exe @tally @paris - using pp perms for bird ]